Pages

Monday 5 May 2008

An Affiliate Marketing Decision

Once upon a time I came across the first ever mentioning of an affiliate program, and I suddenly thought to myself what a great way of earning some extra cash!

I was obsessed by that point, trying to learn all I could about how to go about doing this income building strategy, it quickly dawned on me that unless you gain an understanding of the basic technical side that you will have to figure out to make any money online, maybe you already know someone who is a tech whiz who can handle all of this stuff for you, but the majority of us have to learn to do this stuff ourselves.

Basic html and link building strategies alongside ftp and web host maintenance are some of the crucial things you will have to find out, because when it comes to the crunch and you need stuff uploading or fixing you need to roll back your sleeves and get to work, after all it's your business, so just do it!

There are perhaps aspects of affiliate management too that will help you organise your time online, I myself use note books filled with campaigns that are currently running, with all the links and tracking information that I need to add, then I am all set to follow my marketing campaigns and I know what link has been placed where, and together with Google Analytics I will be able to track deep into my campaigns and where stuff is happening.

Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online is an affiliate strategy and affiliate marketing way of leveraging the effort of others, so it is important to analyze others products to really study the benefits and potential earning power from the demand of the affiliate product.


I myself struggled with the technical side until one day I found out that the internet was just one big library of unique information, something I thought never existed before when I heard about the internet.

The affiliate decision is to work out if you want to try and do everything yourself or to get someone else in who can do this technical wizardry for you, either way, always remember it's well worth learning some tech stuff in your own time.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "An Affiliate Marketing Decision"

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued very much to this blog and if you wish to link to my blog then just leave your useful comments and responses in the comments box provided.

All spam comments will be deleted from now on, so don't bother being a spammer, genuine comments please!

cheers!

Wayne Tully

Earning Profits Online