As I'm sure you know already, ExitExplosion.com is taking the Internet Marketing world by storm.
They've taken the tried-and-true concept of a traffic exchange, and combined it with the "exit grabber" -- one of this year's most powerful marketing innovations.
Here's 5 simple ways that ExitExplosion.com will multiply the traffic coming to your website..
1. ExitExplosion.com takes the traffic that is ALREADY leaving your website, and turns that traffic into "credits," which then earns you more traffic. And then, yes, that new traffic will eventually leave your site, and earn you credits again! I know it sounds crazy, but this really does keep looping around over and over...
You have to see it to believe it...
2. You earn credits on everyone you bring into the system, 10 levels deep. So, this "looping" process described above will be happening to everyone you refer into the system, and everyone they refer, and then everyone THEY refer, etc. for 10 levels. Can you handle that?
3. ExitExplosion is rediculously easy to set up on your web site (it really does take only a few seconds), so there's no worry that you or anyone you refer will be able to set it up. This just makes the speed at which your traffic grows virally that much faster.
4. Their system is based on the revolutionary "ExitGrabber" technology, which is completely unblockable. So, 100% of your credits will be put to good use. This has got to be one of the most reliable ad-delivery methods to date.
5. It cannot negatively impact your site or your marketing at all, since it only shows up once it's already calculated that people are LEAVING your site. Once someone's already decided to leave, why not at least turn that into something beneficial?
I could go on and on, but there's only so much you can learn by me talking. I mean, I could sit here and tell you about how to play tennis all day, but you'd only really ever learn if you picked up a racket and gave it a shot, right?
And in this case, since their site is free to use and only takes a matter of seconds to set up, it's best if you just try it out for yourself.
You can take it off just as easily if it doesn't work for you.