Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2009

If You Have A Blog For Affiliate Marketing!

Something really important I want to touch upon here and it is if you have a blog that you have been posting to for awhile and you have over a hundred blog posts at least or more then I have just found out something rather good in terms of updating and refreshing your blog that does help with getting more traffic.

As I have stated before I am a fan of the Problogger blog which helps others to improve their blogging in many ways and over there I was just browsing the archives of Darrens Problogger site and found a post on updating your blog post titles that really stood out in my mind.

Even more so now that I have slowly begun to go through my own blog archive on this very blog and update titles and check for spelling and other grammar errors aswell as just to generally update blog posts as they become out of date and not really relevant anymore.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "If You Have A Blog For Affiliate Marketing!"

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued very much to this blog and if you wish to link to my blog then just leave your useful comments and responses in the comments box provided.

All spam comments will be deleted from now on, so don't bother being a spammer, genuine comments please!

cheers!

Wayne Tully

Earning Profits Online